The ZVex Effects Woolly Mammoth WM7 features a Marshall-style tone stack with Bass, Mid, and Treble controls. This is a departure from the original Woolly with its single tone knob. The tone stack allows for expanded tone shaping capability. Being able to switch it in and out of the signal path makes it a valuable tool for sculpting fuzz into dense soundscapes. The tone stack is switched in and out of the circuit with the footswitch on the lower left portion of the pedal. This feature allows you to bypass the tone circuit completely. The WM7 fuzz without EQ has its own unique voice, much different from the sound of a WM7 with tone stack, or the single tone knob of the standard Woolly Mammoth. The fuzz is more linear, with pronounced mid frequencies.
* This pedal is HAND PAINTED, and as such, no two will be EXACTLY alike. Your Hand Painted Woolly Mammoth Fuzz may differ from the one pictured.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.