If you're looking for low latency and enough channels to record your whole band or multitrack drums properly, then the UAC-8 USB 3.0 audio interface will more than satisfy your needs. Equipped with eight of Zoom's top-quality mic pres and a full compliment of analog I/O plus MIDI connectivity, the UAC-8 adds serious multitrack recording capabilities and more to your studio setup. And behind the scenes, Zoom's MixEfx software expands your recording power, with easy access to critical settings and onboard effects processing. For ample connectivity and fast, low-latency performance, AudioBuy.com.au Australia can highly recommend the Zoom UAC-8.
Zoom UAC-8 USB 3.0 Audio Interface
- Great recording interface for your band
- High-end processing delivers better sound
- MixEfx software mixer makes signal management easy
Great recording interface for your band
The Zoom UAC-8 USB 3.0 interface is simple to use, and AudioBuy.com.au Australia has been impressed by the sound quality. A set of XLR/TRS combo jacks in the front lets you hook up mics, instruments, or line signals in seconds. The UAC-8 uses high-end Burr Brown converters to capture top-notch audio. A full set of TRS jacks in the back let you hook up your powered monitors and studio processors, and you've got ADAT and S/PDIF digital I/O for expanding your rig.
High-end processing delivers better sound
The UAC-8 not only records at the highest standard sample rates, but it also performs four times upsampling of your signal during the analog-to-digital and the digital-to-analog conversion. So, when the sampling rate is set to 44.1kHz, the UAC-8 is processing the signal at 176.4kHz, which helps minimize aliasing noise and increases clarity. In other words, your audio will sound amazing.
MixEfx software mixer makes signal management easy
All parameters of the Zoom UAC-8 are controllable via the MixEfx software application, making it easy to manage your session right from your computer. You can add effects like reverb or echo to offer vocalists a better monitoring experience. You'll also be able to enable a loopback mode that lets you blend the input signals with playback from a computer source, especially useful for live internet streaming.
Zoom UAC-8 USB 3.0 Audio Interface Features
- 18-in, 20-out USB 3.0 audio interface
- Extremely low latency audio
- MIDI I/O lets you use MIDI control surfaces and sequence external hardware
- UAC-8 MixEfx application allows you to add reverb or delay effects to inputs and outputs
- Phantom power to run your favorite condenser mics
- Eight XLR/TRS combo input jacks for mic and line sources, enough for your whole band
- LED meters to monitor your input and output levels
- All-metal design is ready for reliable use in the field
Record with extreme versatility, with the Zoom UAC-8!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.