The Zoom F8 Multitrack Field Recorder is a serious portable recorder on a budget. This professional unit's feature set is ideal for serious filmmakers and sound designers. Eight super low-noise preamps record at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution to give you the highest-quality audio for any project. A large LCD display and dedicated gain knobs and PFL/Solo switches for each channel make the F8 easy to operate in any situation. This compact unit also boasts remote app control, BNC Time Code I/O, onboard limiters and much more. Capture your next project with Zoom's powerful F8 Multitrack Field Recorder.
Zoom F8 Multitrack Field Recorder at a Glance:
- Flexible input and output options for any situation
- Bluetooth control via iOS devices
- Monitor your audio your way
Flexible input and output options for any situation
One of the things that makes the Zoom F8 Multitrack Field Recorder a field-recording workhorse is its extensive I/O designed with filmmakers and sound designers in mind. On the body of the F8 alone, you'll find eight locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks, each with its own gain control, 6-segment LED level meter, and PFL/Solo button. These inputs let you connect anything from phantom-powered condenser microphones to line-level sources. Cooler still is the H6's modular expansion port, which lets you connect any of Zoom's acclaimed mic capsules. Read all about them in our Zoom Capsule Buying Guide. As for monitoring, the F8 gives both a line and a headphone out. Take it from the AudioShop/BestPrice crew - the Zoom F8 Multitrack Field Recorder has the functionality and I/O you need for any situation.
Bluetooth control via iOS devices
The Zoom F8 is the first field recorder to feature wireless Bluetooth control. Now you can use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (5th Gen) to take extensive control of the F8 with the Zoom F8 Control app. Easily use functions like Record, Stop, Fast-forward, Rewind, mixer pan, fader levels, and more. You also get realtime monitoring of input levels, time code, and the status of your battery. You can even rename files, add Date/Time info, and enter metadata.
Monitor your audio your way
When you need to hear you audio in the field, you'll appreciate the powerful and flexible monitor section of the Zoom F8 Multitrack Field Recorder. It's important to check your levels on the fly when you're filming or sampling audio. You can easily monitor single tracks or multiple tracks via easy to use front panel controls and a convenient 1/4" headphone output. Menu controls let you route audio to your left or right headphone channel, pre- or post-fader, or even mono. The powerful 100mW headphone amp has enough volume for even the noisiest situations. There is also a set of mini XLR outputs for sending audio you studio monitors and more. Let the Zoom F8 Multitrack Field Recorder help you make the most of your recording time with its comprehensive monitoring solution.
Zoom F8 Multitrack Field Recorder Features:
- A professional 8-in/4-out field recorder
- 8 XLR/TRS combination inputs with microphone preamps and phantom power (+24/+48V) accommodate most analog connections
- Gain knobs and PFL buttons for each input make setting levels fast and easy
- Track professional Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) multitrack audio at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Records onto two SD/SDHC/SDXC storage media cards with up to 512GB capacity
- Headphone and line-level outputs provide stereo sound for monitoring and playback
- iOS app for wireless control
- Built-in Slate mic
- Compatible with all of Zoom's mic capsules
- Large LCD display makes navigation and setup extremely easy
- Runs on either 8 AA batteries, 12V adapter, or DC battery packs via 4-pin Hirose connector
- Includes camera mount adapter, 2 x TA3 to XLR cables, and 12V Adapter
Get serious with the Zoom F8 Multitrack Field Recorder!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.