A classic '80s-inspired hot-rodded electric.
Inspired by the hot-rodded guitars coming from Southern California builders in the 1980s, Yamaha's Pacifica series has always offered major value in great-sounding, incredibly playable guitars. The PAC612VIIFM takes a classic approach with a Seymour Duncan SSL-1 vintage-style staggered pole single coils in the neck and middle positions, plus a coil-splittable SP-14 Custom 5 Trembucker in the bridge position for an exceptional range of tones. Additional premium features include locking Grover tuners and GraphTech nut to complement the Wilkinson VS50 tremolo system for stable tuning and richer tone.FEATURES
- Gloss-finish alder body with maple top
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 13.78"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan TB-14 humbucker with coil-split and SSL-1 single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- Wilkinson VS50 tremolo bridge, Grover locking tuners
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.