The URS Saturation plug-in gives you the "feel" of four different preamps, ranging from vintage to modern, American to British, and even German. When you apply the Saturation plug-in to your tracks, you'll notice an increase in richness immediately, whether it's drums, guitars, vocals, bass or keyboards! Each of the four algorithms features a different type of input stage saturation, even and odd harmonics, and soft clipping for incredible Class A tube and discrete JFet preamp vibe. Add that "classic" tonal touch to your recordings with the URS Saturation plug-in!
URS Saturation Plug-in Features
- Class A tube mic preamp algorithms
- Discrete JFet mic pre - Modern
- Mix Blend control, adjustable output control
- Plasma-style VU metering
Class A tube mic preamp algorithms
The Saturation plug-in's Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier - Motorcity algorithm digitally re-creates the characteristics of a American tube mic pre amplifier that was popular in recording studios during the 1960's Motown era. Setting the drive control higher will add desired harmonics and tube soft clipping for a much more pronounced effect. The Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier - German algorithm digitally re-creates a German tube mic pre amplifier that was popular in European recording studios during early 1960's Beatles era. This type of tube pre amplifier is coveted for it's unique distortion, presence and authority in the treble ranges. The Class A Discrete Mic Pre Amplifier - British algorithm digitally re-creates the sought after classic British console all discrete mic pre saturation. This vintage amplifier was also used for the console's summing buss amplifiers. The added harmonics create the edge that is desired in both Rock and R&B music.
Discrete JFet mic pre - Modern
This algorithm digitally re-creates a modern JFet mic pre amplifier that comes the closest of any discrete device to tube saturation. Although similar to a tube it has its own unique harmonic structure and sound.
Mix Blend control, adjustable output control
A Mix Blend Control allows you to blend the right amount of Saturation with your source material. No need to use an additional parallel track or Aux send to get blend effects. At the 100 percent wet setting the Mix Blend Control is disabled. The Saturation plug-in also features an adjustable output control after the Mix Blend control to balance the final effect with your insert chain.
Plasma-style VU metering
Allows you to view both the input and output signal. The phenomena of added harmonics, soft clipping and saturation is that it sounds louder even when the meters do not indicate changes in level.
URS Saturation Plug-in Features
- Four vintage preamplifier algorithms
- Even- and odd-ordered harmonics
- Tube and discrete analog saturation
- Soft clipping
- Native support - Audio Units and VST
- Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier - Vintage Motorcity
- Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier - German
- Class A Discrete Pre Amplifier - British
- Class A Discrete JFet Pre Amplifier - Modern
The URS Saturation plug-in lets you add some classic vibe to your tracks!
URS Saturation Plug-In (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Preamp Saturation
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format RTAS, AU, VST
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel/PPC
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.4
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP
- Manufacturer Part Number URSSATNATE
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.