Our new TK-lizer is a Baxandall type of EQ, high and low bands are selectable between shelving or bell, very useful for fine tuning of your low’s, mid’s and high’s. The EQ also has a built in M/S function which lets you process the mid and side signals separately. You can also affect the stereo width of your music by using the level controls in M/S mode. The three bands are based on the legendary Baxandall circuit from the 50’s.
TK Audio Tk-lizer Features
- Dual mono 3-band Baxandall style EQ.
- 12dB octave high pass filter (the highest HPF frequency 100Hz which is for mono-ing bass in M/S mode, this frequency can easily be change by the customer).
- All controls are stepped for repeatability and easy channel tracking.
- Broad Q.
- High and Low band selectable between shelving or bell.
- Built in M/S function.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs.
- Max output level before clip: 27dBu.
- Main 115v or 230v (not selectable).
- And as usual, it’s handbuilt in Sweden!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.