With the Positive Grid BIAS Distortion pedal you can nail any style of distortion, overdrive or fuzz effect. It has 10 built-in presets to get you started, and the creativity really begins when you start creating your own distortion presets using the BIAS Pedal software (included). You have full control over everything, from the distortion stages and gain control to pre- and post-EQ and more. You can design your custom fuzz, overdrive and distortion effects down to the component level, almost like building your own effects pedal. And with top-notch sound quality and rugged construction, the Positive Grid BIAS Distortion pedal is ready to be your go-to dirt box.Tone Match re-creates real-world pedal tones
Use BIAS' Tone Match technology to capture the character of any distortion pedal as a preset that you can use onstage or in the studio. All you need is a recording of distortion tone you're trying to re-create. Set up a basic preset in the BIAS Pedal software or App, tell it to match it to the recorded guitar tone, and it'll tweak the sound of the BIAS Distortion pedal to sound like the target pedal. Save it to a preset slot on the BIAS Distortion pedal, and you've got that tone stored and ready to go.Design your own custom distortion, overdrive, and fuzz effects
Use the included BIAS Pedal software to create your own custom distortion pedal models, then load them into the BIAS Distortion pedal via Bluetooth or USB. You control the type of virtual transistors used, the style and placement of EQ, and much more. Keep your new secret sonic weapon to yourself, or upload it to ToneCloud for players worldwide to enjoy.Seamlessly integrates with BIAS Pedal software and app
As part of the BIAS ecosystem, BIAS Distortion is designed to be an extension of the acclaimed BIAS Pedal software (included). Use the software to create your own custom pedal models, then load them into BIAS Distortion's 20 preset slots. Guitarists at AudioBuy love how easy it is to get tweaky with the software, then load your tones into the pedal for performance. BIAS Distortion connects to your computer via USB, and connects to your iPad via Bluetooth.Positive Grid BIAS Distortion Pedal Features:
- Distortion, overdrive, fuzz and boost pedal for electric guitar
- Comes with 10 presets based on the most popular styles of distortion
- 20 preset slots allow you to create and store your own distortion effects
- Tone Match technology allows you to capture the tone of any distortion pedal
- Use the included BIAS Pedal software/app to create your own custom effects down to the component level
- Full MIDI implementation for flexible control options
- Control any parameter with an expression pedal (not included)
- High-quality audio components and rugged metal construction
- USB connectivity for PC/Mac, Bluetooth for iPad
|Distortion, Overdrive, Fuzz and custom designs|
|1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (expression)|
|1 x 1/4"|
|1 x Type B (edit using Bias Pedal app Mac/PC)|
|Yes (Bias Pedal iOS)|
|USB (cable and adapter included) / 9V DC power supply (sold separately)|
|BIAS Distortion Pro|
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.