The T-Rex Alberta II dual overdrive pedal brings you two totally independent overdrives in a single pedal, allowing you to set a cleaner drive on channel 1 for rhythm parts and open up channel 2 for solos. You can use the independent tone settings to compensate for different instruments or pickup configurations. The Alberta II is T-Rex Engineering's response to players using two of its popular Alberta pedals side by side. The Alberta II delivers the same celebrated tone in a smaller unit, and with a new Fat Boost toggle that adds a low-end boost to either channel that's great for moving between chords and single-note textures. For a responsive two-channel overdrive that screams for blues leads or hard rock, AudioBuy guitarists recommend the T-Rex Alberta II.
T-Rex Effects: Guitarist Designed, Quality Built
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are built using some of the best components in the industry, such as film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.
T-Rex Alberta II Dual Overdrive Pedal Features
- 2 independent overdrives in a single unit
- Creamy texture, responsive touch
- Emulates real tube-amp breakup
- Separate overdrive settings for rhythm/lead, single-coils/humbuckers, etc.
- Independent Gain, Level, and Tone controls
- Level provides a 15dB boost for accurate channel matching
- Normal/Fat toggles give either drive a low-end boost
- Lighted tone knobs indicate which overdrive is in use
- Rugged metal chassis
- Runs on a 9-volt battery or power supply (not included)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Take full control of your tone with the T-Rex Alberta II Dual Overdrive pedal!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.