Created by Studio Electronics, the Boomstar Modular Oscillation is a versatile VCO Eurorack module designed by synthesis guru Tim Caswell, which adds a heap of sonic potential to your synth rig. AudioBuy.com.au Australia modular synth nuts particularly appreciate the straightforward way that the Boomstar Modular Oscillation lets you tweak your sound, with mini toggles for each of the four waveforms and comprehensive I/O that makes setting up pulse-width modulation and frequency modulation simple. What's more, DC-coupled waveforms retain their shape even at extremely low speeds, which you'll really appreciate when you mix in the Boomstar Modular Oscillation's suboscillator.
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Oscillation Eurorack VCO Module Features
- An impressive 4-oscillator VCO module for your Eurorack modular synthesizer
- Two ranges of operation extend your frequency spectrum without limiting your control
- Mini toggles let you turn on and off each DC-coupled waveform (sine, triangle, sawtooth, and square)
- Ample CV I/O lets you patch frequency modulation and pulse width sources
- Dedicated knobs include a sub level control for adding in an octave-down voice
- Includes power-supply ribbon for mounting in a standard Eurorack case
Add amazing VCO sound to your rig with the Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Oscillation Eurorack module!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.