The Sound Devices 302 portable field mixers are great for the pro on the go! Developed for audio-for-picture applications, the 302 mixer is the perfect tool for production companies and camera operators wanting to take control of their audio. The 302 is stunning for its size, flexibility, control, and performance. It is the most compact and cost-effective battery-powered professional audio mixer in its class. For pros and hobbyists alike, the Sound Devices 302 is great for on-the-go audio for video production.
Sound Devices 302 at a Glance:
- Compact and powerful
- Studio-style features in a portable box
With important features to accommodate nearly any over-the-shoulder production, the 302 interfaces with wireless transmitters and receivers, camera audio inputs of all kinds, and external audio recorders. Its microphone inputs share the same superb circuitry of all Sound Devices field production tools.
Compact and powerful
Like Sound Devices larger 442 Field Mixer, the 302 has a complete feature-set in a compact, functional design. All controls are accessible on its three main surfaces, so there are no hidden controls. The high-efficiency power circuitry runs the mixer from either three internal AA batteries or external 5-18 VDC.
Studio-style features in a portable box
The 302 is loaded with features that put it on par with gear commonly found in professional studios. Three transformer-balanced mic/line level inputs provide great, clean sound. Limiters on the inputs and outputs prevent overs. Plus, the addition of MS linking of channels 1 and 2 provides a great method for stereo recording.
Sound Devices 302 Features
- 3 transformer-balanced mic or line-level inputs
- Lundahl transformer-balanced mic or line level inputs on XLR connectors
- Continuously adjustable input trim
- 2-position highpass filter
- Pan switches
- Limiters on inputs and outputs
- Stereo and MS linking of channel 1 and 2
- Phantom (48V or 12V) or "T" microphone powering selected per channel
- Solo (PFL) channel monitoring in headphones
- Peak limiters per channel
- Tape level output on TA3 locking connectors
- Active-balanced line/tape/mic level outputs on XLR connectors
- Stereo tape level output on TA3 connector
- Return input for monitoring
- Channel 4/5 input option
- Sunlight-viewable LED meters, with proprietary software selected ballistics
- Onboard MS stereo matrix
- Push pots for setup features, to keep the front panel clutter-free
- Durable extruded aluminum chassis
- Weight less than 1 kg with batteries
- Powered by 3 AA batteries or external 5 - 18 VDC
Sound Devices 302 - professional results with a compact box!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.