The Sennheiser MKH 8040 cardioid condenser microphone lets you put a very compact, modular design to work in a number of studio and broadcast applications. The MKH 8040 features a very small profile that's ideal for placement in very hard-to-mic areas. Its ability to handle high SPLs is a real plus when used on loud sources such as drums or guitar cabinets. This mic features very low self-noise and a flat response, plus, its cardioid pattern makes it perfect for everything from instruments to interviews. If you want great performance out of a little mic, the MKH 8040 is definitely your mic!Sennheiser MKH 8040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Modular design
- Wide frequency response - 30Hz-50kHz
- Symmetrical transducer with two backplates providing extremely low distortion
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- Accurate directional pattern
- Nonreflective Nextel coating
- Ideal as a spot microphone and for surround recordings
- Also available in stereo pairs
The Sennheiser MKH 8040 gives you accurate, directional sound capture from a very small package!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.