The Schoeps CMIT 5 U supercardioid condensor shotgun microphone gives you the directional pickup and sound quality you need combined with excellent rejection of wind noise. The lightweight CMIT 5 U (Condenser Microphone with Interference Tube) includes three convenient filter buttons mounted directly on the mic's housing: a steep low-cut filter, a gentle low-frequency roll-off filter, and high-frequency emphasis. Protected by a tough metal housing and suitable for music recording as well as dialogue, the CMIT 5 U is an exceptional value.Schoeps CMIT 5 U Supercardioid Condensor Shotgun Microphone Features
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz
- Switchable filters: 80Hz with 18dB/oct; 300Hz with 6 dB/oct; 5dB lift at 10kHz (shelving)
- Sensitivity: 17 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level (filters off): 14 dB-A, 24 dB CCIR
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL at 0.,5 percent THD
- Powering: 48V phantom
- Current consumption: 4.4 mA
- Maximum output voltage: 1.3 V (1 kHz, 1 kOhm)
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 600 ohms or greater
- Connector: XLR-3M (pin assignment)
- Dimensions: 9.88" long x 0.827" in diameter
- Weight: 3-1/8 oz.
The Schoeps CMIT 5 U gives you the directionality and the sound quality you need plus the features you want!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.