Sample Logic Assault is a scrumptious hellride of industrial sounds and weaponry fused with traditional percussion and edgy electronics. Brimming with a stunning array of instruments, kits, and multis, this superbly cinematic library will be the sonic arsenal you reach for whenever you want to weave a threatening, truly terrifying soundscape. Whether you're a composer or sound designer, you'll find Assault's devastating hits and sinister scrapes, sweeps, and pads perfect for creating intense tension and jaw-dropping impact. Next spine-chilling production you work on, keep your audience on the edge of their seats with Sample Logic Assault.Sample Logic Assault at a Glance
- Devastating impact, perfect for film, television, and games
- Intuitive, powerful interface puts you in the driver's seat
- Multi-script Macros let you be intensely productive
Sample Logic Assault is all about intense. The sound chasers at Sample Logic worked with with veteran sound design wizard Rick Allen to record a massive collection of sounds ranging from rifles, flame throwers, hand guns, jet engines, trash dumpsters, and monster pipes to bells, chimes, glass, and an arsenal of traditional percussion instruments. From this material, Sample Logic manipulated and morphed the sounds to create a killer sample library that will undoubtedly end up being your secret weapon for film, television, and game music composition and sound design.Intuitive, powerful interface puts you in the driver's seat
Sample Logic Assault gives you an interface with over 40 unique sections of onscreen effects and parameters. Built upon Sample Logic's acclaimed multi-core effect sequencer, Assault's interface lets you assign effects to any instrument parameter via tempo-synced step sequencers and LFOs, and you even have the option to sequence the bypass function of each effect in real-time.Multi-script Macros let you be intensely productive
You automate Multi-script Macros using macro knob step sequencers, for real-time macro sequencing and instrument parameter control. Further, you can assign each of the 6 Macro knobs to any combination of instrument parameters within a multi. You can assign any combination of instrument interface parameters to a single macro. Totally customizable and easily created and saved, Multi-script macros are a great way to juice your workflow, whether you're performing live or automating a multi in a DAW.Sample Logic Assault Features
- A monumental suite of over 850 bone-crushing instruments and multis
- Just under 1GB sample library using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression
- Includes customizable tempo-synced sequenced impacts
- Combos (sound elements that sustain and morph over time)
- Interrupters (short non-tempo synced transition effects)
- Reverses, rises, falls, scrapes, sweeps
- Quick Kits (instruments containing large collections of samples from one genre)
- Comes with over 66 customized Multis that are already locked and loaded
- Kontakt 5 Player 5.2 or higher (free download)
Create stunning soundscapes with Sample Logic Assault!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.