The Josh Smith Dual Trem is a collaborative effort between Josh, Rockett Pedals and Tim Jauernig. This new Dual Trem is the brainchild of a working musician and, with that in mind, its simplicity is what makes this pedal a great tool. The JSDT was designed to achieve the old school sounds of some of the early Leo amps. It is a very musical and functional piece of equipment. You can dial in two identical trems but with one set fast and one set slow. Or you can vary the intensity so that the trem effect can pop in certain sections of a song, then you simply toggle back and forth! It is very versatile but, more importantly, very inspiring to play!
Rockett Josh Smith Tremolo Pedal Features
The L/R Footswitch allows you to toggle between two completely independent trems and settings.
The Boost control is a global level control affecting both trems simultaneously. The purpose is to compensate for volume loss typical of most trems. If you reduce depth on either side of the trem it can act as a clean boost as well.
Rockett Josh Smith Tremolo Pedal Specs
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.25 x 3.25"
- Power: 9 Volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- Battery: 9 volt
- Bypass: True Bypass Switching
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.