RME presents the world's most versatile PCI Audio Interface - the Hammerfall HDSP 9632. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192kHz AD- and DA-converters with more than 110dB signal to noise ratio, all inputs and outputs simultaneously operational, easy-to-install optional high-quality analog expansion boards, the famous TotalMix, a newly developed sensational clock section with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals - all this combines into a 'soundcard' that the world has been waiting for so long.
The HDSP 9632 offers stereo RCA input and output, ADAT & S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O.
The HDSP 9632 also supports the addition of optional expansion audio expansion PCI boards from RME as well, giving your computer-based system more I/O options than just about any other format on the market!RME Hammerfall HDSP 9632 Features
- Stereo analog in- and output, 192 kHz/24 bit, > 110 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 96 kHz S/MUX operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF*
- Up to 16 I/Os can be used simultaneously!
- 1 Stereo headphone output, parallel to the analog out, additional level settings
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- TotalMix: 512-channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution
- Supported sample frequencies: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 64 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
- ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!) % CPU load when using ALL 32 channels!
- All settings changeable in real-time
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
- Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample rate
- Analog input and output level configurable LoGain/+4 dBu/-10 dBV via software
- Balanced analog input and output, 24 bit/192 kHz converter. Dynamic range >110 dBA
- Low impedance output (75 ohm) for headphones, stepless output level through software faders
- Speaker Protection minimizes noise during power on/off
- Digital inputs and outputs ground-free transformer coupled
- Super low jitter design: < 1 ns in PLL mode (44.1 kHz, optical in)
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.