The QSC RMX 4050a Power Amplifier is a heavy duty amp designed for mid-size to large systems and works as hard into 2 ohm loads as most competing amps will at 4 ohms. The three-tier, Class H design is extremely efficient at real world power levels so you always get a powerful, clean sound. QSC designed the RMX 4050a so that less AC current is wasted and more available current goes into producing useful audio power. All this is accomplished with a standard 15 amp plug.
The QSC RMX 4050a Power Amplifier Features
- Professional quality performance -- incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- 4000 watt RMX 4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- 1400W per channel at 4 ohms
- Dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- Improved thermal performance yielding higher continuous power in 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridged applications
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.