The Prism Sound Atlas is a USB multi-channel interface aimed at multi-tracking applications featuring a similar feature set to Titan (including the MDIO expansion slot for optional Pro Tools HDX, AES and potentially other digital cards), Atlas will be perfect in the project and multi-track studio for recording as well as for mixing, stereo and stem mastering. The Lyra, Titan and Atlas models feature a 20dB pad on each mic channel to accommodate high sound pressure level (SPL) applications such as drums or close miked guitars or brass.
Our low noise, low distortion, extremely neutral mic pre design has gained a cult popularity amongst existing Prism Sound users and we are pleased to be able to offer a single box 8 channel solution for producers, artists and engineers demanding high-quality front-end with the added benefits of Prism Sound A/D and D/A conversion.
Prism Sound Atlas mic preamps
- Digitally controlled gain, fully balanced analogue signal path
- 55dB of gain in 1dB steps
- Incredibly transparent:
- 0.00016% THD (+10dB gain: -116db @ -0.1dBFS)
- 0.00040% THD+N (+10dB gain: -108dB @ -0.1dBFS)
- ±0.05 gain accuracy
- Switchable phantom power, 20dB pad, Overkiller soft limiter, phase, high-pass and RIAA filter on all mic inputs
- Mid and Side encoder on all mic input pairs
- Line input functionality
Prism Sound Atlas in brief
- 8x analogue I/O (switchable mic/line/instrument modes)
- 8x high-grade mic pres
- 2x high impedance, instrument inputs
- MDIO slot for optional digital interfaces (initially Pro Tools HDX and AES)
- Optical I/O (with ADAT, ADAT S/MUX or TOSLINK functionality)
- Stereo digital I/O (S/PDIF or AES)
- MIDI I/O
- Wordclock I/O
- 2x Headphone outputs (sharing a single stereo bus)
- Ethernet port (for future potential AVB and networking integration)
- USB 2.0 host
- 192kHz, 24bit
- Latest award-winning Prism Sound CleverClox clocking technology
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.