Pittsburgh Modular's LFO2 uses two different types of low-frequency oscillator circuits to give you a variety of modulation options. Cool, but what can this Eurorack module do for your music? AudioBuy.com.au Australia synth geeks know that modulation is one of the cornerstones of synthesis, and LFOs are a superb way to automate the way a sound changes character over time. LFO2's LFO 1 utilizes rate and symmetry controls to generate shifting waveforms. Tweaking the symmetry control varies the shape of the TRI output from sawtooth to triangle to ramp, and also adjusts the pulse width of the SQR wave output. LFO 2 is a simple triangle-based LFO with rate control over the triangle and square outputs. Take Pittsburgh Modular's LFO2 out for a spin. You'll be hooked.Pittsburgh Modular LFO2 Eurorack Dual Utility LFO Features at a Glance
- 6hp Eurorack module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- A versatile module with two LFO circuits
- LFO 1 (Top):
- Rate Knob
- Shape Knob
- TRI - Saw/Triangle/Ramp Wave Output
- Range Switch - switches the frequency range of LFO 1
- SQR - Square/Pulse Wave Output
- LFO 2 (Bottom):
- Rate Knob
- TRI - Triangle Wave Output
- Range Switch - switches the frequency range of LFO 2
- SQR - Square Wave Output
Take Pittsburgh Modular's LFO2 out for a spin!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.