We paired the classic design of the R 14 Ribbon Microphone with a tube gain stage, and the result is the Peluso TR 14 Tube Ribbon Microphone. This unique design allows the TR 14 to handle low-level sources and long cable runs transparently without the need for high gain pre amps. The TR 14 provides enhanced gain and added harmonic complexity to the rich, warm and silky smooth sound of a ribbon microphone. The unique sound of the TR 14 Ribbon is the perfect complement to the condensers in your microphone collection. Remember never blow into a ribbon microphone!
The microphone comes as a complete system including: TR 14 microphone in a wood box, shock mount, power supply and 7-pin cable, all packed in a flight case.
Peluso TR14 Microphone Specs
- Type: ribbon velocity studio microphone
- Operating Principle: electrodynamic pressure gradient
- Magnets: rare earth neodymium
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz/16kHz
- Polar Pattern: figure 8 (bi-directional)
- Sensitivity: > -35 dBV (re 1v/pa)
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 149 db
- Equivalent Noise: 15 dB(A)
- Tube Type: CK5784 / 6J1P sub-miniature glass tube
- Power Requirements: dedicated power supply, 115V or 230V AC
- Size: 36mm x 210 mm
- Weight: 450g
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.