Two-channel isolation transformer (line isolator). Neutrik combination socket input (XLR & jack socket) and XLR output. The PLI02 also has a ground-lift switch. Especially suitable for eliminating ground loops that cause hum. Conversion from unbalanced to balanced is possible. 600 ohm version can handle levels up to +20 dBu.
Professional dual channel line isolating unit for stage and studio use. A unique Neutrik input connector accepts both male XLR and jack plugs. The PLI-02 easily converts unbalanced outputs into balanced ones. It may also be used to transformer balance electronically balanced inputs and outputs.
Palmer PLI02 Line Isolation Box (2 Channels) Specs
- Product type: line isolator
- Type: passive
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Input type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Input impedance: 0.6 k Ohm(s)
- Max. input level: + 20 dBu
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR
- Output type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Max. output level: + 20 dB
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: 1:1
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Controls: ground lift
- Cabinet material: die-cast aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 135 mm
- Depth: 95 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Weight: 0.53 kg
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.