"When I run my guitar into two amps simultaneously, I always get a loud hum". This is a rather common problem, often discussed in the technology section of relevant industry magazines. The Palmer Y box is the solution. Converting the hi-Z guitar signal, the FET input circuitry also drives a transformer which routes the ungrounded signal to the output to eliminate ground loop hum. 9V battery operation is recommended.
The PGA03 Y-box can also be used as a line driver for long cable runs. Also, the PGA03 features a phase reverse switch for the AMP 2 output when using pre-amps or amps that are out of phase.
Palmer PGA03 Splitter Specs
- Product type: splitter
- Type: active
- Split type: 1 in 2
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Adjustable input: no
- Number of split-outputs per canal: 1
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- THRU outputs/channel: 1
- Transformer isolated outputs: yes
- Adjustable output: no
- Controls: phase, ground lift
- Indicators: Power
- Operating voltage: 9 V DC power supply, 9 V block
- Width: 125 mm
- Depth: 80 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Weight: 0.58 kg
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.