PAN01 PRO is the deluxe version of Palmer's top selling passive DI box PAN01. It features a 2 mm steel housing and heavy duty metal switches for the PAD and ground lift functions to withstand the rigors of the road and stage. The transformer has been completely redesigned and upscaled with a larger magnet core for increased dynamic range and headroom, and a metal cover for improved shielding. Also, the PAN01 PRO's parallel out is now switchable to double as additional input. This feature enables the summing of a stereo output (e.g. of a keyboard) with the resulting mono signal present at the PAN01 PRO's balanced XLR output.
The PAN01 PRO comes with a high quality reinforced nylon bag with cutouts for connecting the box inside the bag.
Palmer PAN 01 PRO DI Box Specs
- Product type: DI box
- Type: passive
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. input level: + 62 dBu
- Input impedance: 68 k Ohm(s)
- Input pad: 0 / -30 dB
- Outputs: 1
- THRU outputs/channel: 1
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. output level: + 4 dB
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 10 - 40000 Hz
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: 10 : 1
- Controls: merge, attenuation, ground lift
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 111 mm
- Depth: 74 mm
- Height: 43 mm
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.