The 2-channel, 200-watt Orange Thunderverb 200 Head gives you all the flexibility, output, and rich tube-amp guitar tone you can handle! In fact, the Thunderverb 200 Head guitar amp gives you so much sound, Orange actually had to give it a half-power switch so you can drop it to 100 watts when you need to. It sports a variable attenuator, which gives you access to the Thunderverb 200 Head's massive tube drive, but at more recording-friendly levels. There's a lot to love about this versatile guitar amp - keep reading to find out more about the Orange Thunderverb 200 Head.Orange Thunderverb 200 Head 2-channel All-tube Guitar Amplifier at a Glance
- Great on-the-fly tone-shaping options
- Footswitchable reverb and effects loop let you add dimension to your tone
- Two channels deliver double the playing pleasure
When you play live with the Thunderverb 200 Head, you have several great tone-shaping options. Three footswitch inputs make it easy to instantly switch between playing styles. One footswitch lets you jump between your attenuated level and the full sound of the Thunderverb 200 Head's output. If you're familiar with using the gain knob on your guitar to hit your tubes with varying intensity, this is a great way to make sure you get the right amount of breakup at the output volume you want.Footswitchable reverb and effects loop let you add dimension to your tone
Another footswitch lets you kick in or out the spring style reverb that puts the "verb" in the Thunderverb 200 Head's name. This tube-driven effect doesn't just call up the sound of classic spring reverb, its rich and resonant sound is an absolute dream to play with. You also get a tube-driven effects loop included in the Thunderverb 200 Head's reverb circuit, making it easy to get an absolutely huge range of tone when you play live.Two channels deliver double the playing pleasure
And what would a 2-channel amp be without an instant way to jump between the clean A channel and the dirty B channel? The A channel gives you a wide tonal range that revives some of the qualities of the earliest clean-style Orange amps. The B channel delivers bone-crushing punch and screaming drive! By using the Thunderverb 200 Head's new shape control, you can scoop some of the mids and pile up the bass and treble, or you can tap into the 3-band EQ (the same on the Rockerverb series) and dial in your signature tone.Orange Thunderverb 200 Head 2-channel All-tube Guitar Amplifier Features
- Ultra-flexible guitar amplifier head that gives you a massive range of tube tone
- 200 watts delivers all the output you need to rock extremely large venues
- Half-power switch lets you cut the output to 100 watts for midsize gigs
- Footswitchable channel selection lets you instantly go from glassy clean to chest-pounding crunch
- Variable attenuator with footswitch control lets you lay on even more gain, pushing your tone over the top
- Footswitchable tube-driven spring-style reverb lets you call up classic rich-sounding reverb
- Tube driven effects loop in reverb section adds extra tone-shaping options to your live performances
Plug into an Orange Thunderverb 200 Head and unleash the fury!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.