High-gain tonemongers rejoice! Orange's blazing Dual Dark 50 all-tube guitar amp head pumps out the molten tube tones you're looking for, and its 2-channel design, multiple-wattage settings, ultra-tweakable tone controls, and onboard effects loop give you all the options you need to rule the stage. The Dual Dark 50 head's Channel 1 gives you a tweaked, classic Orange British amp voice, while Channel 2 delivers monster Dark Terror tones. This head's 50/25-watt selectable output makes it perfect for both stage and studio. when you need serious rock tones, look to the Orange Dual Dark 50 all-tube amplifier head.Orange Dual Dark 50 50-watt All-tube Guitar Amplifier Head at a Glance
- Dial in your ideal tone and feel
- Flexible power section
- Tweak your output tubes to create your signature sound
Orange designed the Dual Dark 50 head to be an all-around amplifier in any situation. This flexible beast lets you choose between 50 and 25-watt settings, so you can get the absolute most out of this amp on a loud stage, in the rehearsal room, or in the studio. A variable attenuator allows you to record with the same tone that you play with live, without running the risk of blowing out your mics. The clean channel gives you treble, bass, and volume controls to get everything from warm cleans to spanky brights. You'll love the dirty channel's shape control, it takes you from classic rock EQs to traditional Orange EQs to modern metal EQs, all with one knob. The volume and gain knobs round out the dirty channel, did we mention that this amps has tons of gain? We know gain at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, and this amps has enough for even the heaviest of metal heads.Flexible power section
The Orange Dual Dark 50 head comes loaded with five ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes and four EL34 power tubes. The onboard effects loop is also tube powered (it uses a single ECC81/12AT7 tube). The result? Big, beautiful, classic tones! When you want to keep the volume at lower levels but need to make those tubes cook, choose the low-wattage setting. It's ideal for the studio or for quieter practice environments. You can drive the power tubes hard, without driving the neighbors away. When it's time to hit the stage, go for the 50-watt setting.Tweak your output tubes to create your signature sound
What makes the Orange Dual Dark 50 head so versatile yet so distinctive? Start with the power plant. This 50-watt workhorse comes equipped with four EL34 tubes for classic British tones. These tubes are capable of producing pristine clean tones, and they give the Dual Dark 50 a nice, tight growl at high-volume settings. They're perfect for this amp. Of course, if you like to experiment with tones, you can swap them with 6L6, 6550, KT88, or 5881 power tubes. It's your dream amp, only better!Orange Dual Dark 50 50-watt All-tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 50-watt guitar amplifier head designed for heavy rock tones
- Output: Class AB, switchable between 50 and 25 watts
- Dirty channel controls: Volume, Shape, Gain
- Clean channel controls: Treble, Bass, Volume
- Tube driven effects loop in reverb section adds extra tone-shaping options to your live performances
- Footswitchable channel selection lets you instantly go from glassy clean to chest-pounding crunch
- Variable attenuator with footswitch control lets you lay on even more gain, pushing your tone over the top
Bring serious tone to your rig with the Orange Dual Dark 50 amplifier head!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.