Introducing Orange's first pedal since the 1960s - the Bax Bangeetar Guitar Pre-EQ! AudioBuy.com.au Australia guitarists think it was worth the wait. Dial in a huge range of tones with this pedal. Use it as a dirt box in front of your amp, or EQ an amp's effects loop to get the tone you're looking for. Whatever your rig, the possibilities are virtually limitless. Use the CabSim circuit to re-create the sound of a mic'd cab, ideal for direct recording or even connecting to a PA. There really isn't a situation the Bax Bangeeter can't handle.
Orange Custom Shop Bax Bangeetar Guitar Pre-EQ Guitar Pedal
- Baxandall EQ for a gargantuan range of tones
- Gain range from chiming to grinding
- Orange's CabSim out lets you go direct
Baxandall EQ for a gargantuan range of tones
Inspired by some of the highly-sought-after consoles of the 1960s but with a number of modern tweaks, the Bax Bangeetar's powerful EQ really separates it from other drive pedals. With the Bax Bangeetar's fully parametric mid controls the 'Freq' knob selects the center frequency you wish to affect. The 'Q' controls the bandwidth, sweeping from narrow to wide, allowing you to fine-tune a precise or broad frequency range. The 'Mid' knob can then be set to cut or boost those frequencies, for exact command over your tone.
Gain range from chiming to grinding
The Bax Bangeetar's gain structure covers a massive range of overdrive and distortion without ever sounding compromised. At the minimum the Bax Bangeetar is an awesome clean boost or low gain driver. As you crank it up you'll go from classic Orange crunch and vintage rhythm tones, to soaring leads and right up to genuinely insane levels of distortion. Need more still? Awesome! The Boost switch offers a 'clean boost' after the gain stage when the pedal is engaged to help your leads jump out of the mix in a live setting.
Orange's CabSim out lets you go direct
The second output takes the Bax Bangeetar's preamp and sends it through the CabSim circuit. Not a simple pumping of the low-end, the CabSim faithfully emulates the sound of a mic'd Orange 40th Anniversary PPC412 4 x 12 cabinet, loaded with Celestion G12H 30 speakers. Connect the CabSim to a recording console to capture huge Orange tones in the studio, or to a powered monitor or PA for a versatile and portable live setup. And both the regular and CabSim outputs can be used independently or simultaneously, giving great tonal options on the gig.
Orange Custom Shop Bax Bangeetar Guitar Pre-EQ Guitar Pedal Features
- Combination EQ/Overdrive pedal lets you fine tune your sound
- Control your tone with the onboard Baxandall EQ
- Huge gain range for use on any pedalboard
- Boost footswitch post drive
- CabSim out gets great sounds direct
- Transparent buffered bypass for driving long cable runs
- Internal Charge Pump gives 18v performance from 9v sources
- Metal rail protects knobs from your foot
No matter your rig or style, you could use this Orange Custom Shop Bax Bangeeter!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.