The essence of an acoustic instrument with more possibilities.
This electric upright bass is a great choice for the player looking for their first electric instrument. The WAV4c includes the best combination of design, performance and affordability. Easy to transport, this electric upright bass captures the essence of an acoustic instrument, but includes an exciting range of new possibilities.
Utilizing the NS patented Polar Pickup System, the WAV4c produces an amazingly natural bass tone without the problems of feedback and wolf tones. The pickup makes the use of electronic effect and looping easier and more effective than an amplified acoustic bass. The dual-mode pickup allows the player to switch from lateral arco (bow) to vertical (pizzicato) sensitivity, for a uniquely even and sustained plucked sound with more control over attack and decay, which results in additional expressive potential.
The asymmetrical fingerboard relief offers extraordinary playability in all positions. This fingerboard, featuring Coform technology, utilizes the engineered pairing of maple and high-tech acrylic to produce an ebony-like appearance with outstanding feel and performance, while helping to sustain traditionally used hardwoods.
- Asymmetrical fingerboard relief for easy playability
- Coform technology produced fingerboard
- Polar Pickup System with dual-mode control from lateral to vertical sensitivity
Perform with the state of the art. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: 8 lbs, 12.8 oz. (4 kg)
- Scale Length: 41.73 inches (106 cm)
- Body/Neck: Solid, straight grain maple neck and body; flame maple face
- Fingerboard: Asymmetrical fingerboard relief with intonation reference cascading dot markers
- Fingerboard Material: Coform™ maple and high-tech acrylic composite
- Truss Rod: Two-way truss rod, accessible at neck
- Tuning Hardware: Fully encased worm gear tuners, black finish
- Strings: NS Bass Strings
- Bridge Pickup: Polar™ bridge-mounted piezo pickup system with lateral or vertical sensitivity
- Electronics & Controls: Passive circuit with high impedance output (no batteries required), rotary controls for volume, tone (treble roll off), 2-way toggle switch for Polar™ Pickup System
- Includes: Tripod stand with fully adjustable height and instrument angle; Gig bag with handle and shoulder strap and zipper pouch for tripod stand, includes bow compartment (bow sold separately) and storage compartment for accessories.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.