Use the MXR Six Band EQ Pedal to fine-tune your guitar or bass tone for any situation, or use it as a sculptable boost for leads and solos. However you use it, the low-noise circuitry keeps your core tone intact, while six EQ sliders allow you to add or cut up to 18dB. Create mid-scooped rhythm tones, cut unnecessary bass for a cleaner sound, or add warmth and remove quack from acoustic-electric guitars. Built with rugged aluminum and featuring true bypass switching, the MXR Six Band EQ Pedal is a fine addition to any pedalboard.Enough gain to use as a boost
When you're looking for a way to boost your tone, but want more flexibility than a traditional boost pedal allows, AudioBuy recommends checking out an EQ pedal like the MXR Six Band EQ Pedal. With 18dB of cut/boost available on each slider, you can boost just the frequencies you want. Maybe you want a full-range tone as your base, but want to boost your mids for certain sections. With the MXR Six Band EQ Pedal, you can shape your boost to fit into any mix.MXR Six Band EQ Pedal Features:
- 6-band graphic EQ pedal for guitar and bass
- Each slider offers 18dB of cut/boost
- Low-noise circuitry and true bypass switching
- Rugged aluminum housing, with bright LED indicators on the sliders
- Perfect for removing unwanted frequencies, fighting feedback, balancing your tone, and much more
|1 x 1/4"|
|1 x 1/4"|
|9V DC power supply required (sold separately)|
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.