Old school meets modern day in the V67i Tube. This classic tube mic lets you indulge in the sonic pleasures of a classic vacuum tube and take advantage of today's leading-edge audio technologies. MXL is the only microphone company that uses an independently selectable capsule system that produces two sounds from one mic -warm or bright!
MXL V67I Tube Condenser Microphone Features
- Superior tube microphone for all types of singers
- Dual-capsule design for two different tones: Warm or Bright
- 12AT7 dual-triode tube that delivers vintage tone
- Also excellent for acoustic guitars and pianos
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
- Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 and 8 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm / 1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 72 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140/150 dB (0 dB / -10 dB pad)
- Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50-60Hz / Dedicated power supply
- Size: 47mm x 210mm / 1.85 in. x 8.27 in.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs/680.39g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.