MOTU's MachFive 3 sampling software is any music maker's dream come true. Are you ready for the next generation of MOTU sampling and synthesis technology? MachFive 3 covers all of the bases, from looping and sampling to synthesis and effects. Whether you're tapping into the massive library of included content, the countless MachFive-compatible sound libraries out there, or the powerful engines that let you craft your own original instruments, MachFive 3 has the tools you need. Whether you're running it as a plug-in in your favorite DAW or using it in standalone mode at the heart of your virtual instrument rig, you're going to love MOTU MachFive 3's rock-solid stability!MOTU MachFive 3 Software Sampler at a Glance
- 45GB of incredible content
- 11 sound engines, powerful tools, infinite possibilities
- 47 real-time effects to spice up your sounds
When you get MOTU's MachFive 3, you don't just get an amazing sampler, you get seven DVDs' worth of fantastic sample content. From acoustic instruments, including Star Drums, J-Bass, and the staggeringly realistic F Grand 278 Fazioli concert grand piano, to the collection of synth sounds in Universal Instruments & Loops and Biosphere, MachFive 3's included content covers all genres of music. And with the third-generation UVI Engine behind it, playing sounds with MachFive 3 couldn't be easier.11 sound engines, powerful tools, infinite possibilities
Under the hood, MachFive 3 gets even more sophisticated. Modular synthesis architecture with 11 different sound engines form the core of MachFive 3's sound generation, with sound-shaping tools such as unlimited multi point envelopes and tempo sync allowing sounds to interact, with clockwork precision. There's even a time-stretching and pitch-shifting tool (licensed by MOTU from the IRCAM research institute), capable of producing extreme time-bending effects.47 real-time effects to spice up your sounds
Speaking of effects, MOTU gave MachFive 3 a massive selection of 47 real-time effects, including convolution reverb. These effects tie into the fully functional graphic mixer, giving you easy access to amazing sound-creation possibilities. Also within the core of MachFive 3 is the amazing LoopLab engine for beat slicing, as well as a scripting engine with unlimited layers, so there's no limit to the sounds you can create.MOTU MachFive 3 Software Sampler Features
- Powerful sampling software/plug-in that's perfect for any kind of music creation and sound design
- Massive 45GB sound library (7 DVDs) features loops, phrases, sounds, and advanced multi-sample instruments with dynamic performance powered by state-of-the-art scripting technology
- Unique, unified design provides instruments, loops, phrases, synthesis, and FX in one easy-to-use window
- Scripting engine with unlimited layers delivers ultra-realistic multi-sample instruments, dynamic performance, and unlimited possibilities for programmers and sound designers
- Cutting-edge time stretching, pitch shifting, and granular synthesis licensed from the IRCAM research institute
- Universal support for all major third-party hardware/software sample formats allows for consolidated sound library management
- Internal graphic mixer with faders, FX inserts, and unlimited channels
- Flexible effects architecture with 47 different effects, including convolution reverb, applied at any level you determine
- Advanced, yet accessible modular synthesis architecture with 11 sound engines and a flexible modulation matrix
- Full-screen editing lets you dive into a rich sound-design environment with comprehensive automation and modulation
- Combine instruments and tempo-synced loops
- Layer synths and sample-based parts
- Third-generation UVI Engine interface
- Submix to 17 stereo output pairs
- Disk streaming conserves RAM and shortens load times
- Unlimited polyphony with ultra-low software latency
Unlock the full potential of your sounds with MOTU's MachFive 3 software sampler!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.