With four banks of optical Lightpipe digital connectivity, plus built-in DSP for effects processing and mixing, the MOTU LP32 USB/AVB interface is a compact-yet-powerful solution for managing digital audio. It supports a total of 32 channels at 44.1/48kHz or 16 channels at 88.2/96kHz. And each I/O bank can be switched to operate as eight channels of ADAT, four channels of SMUX, or stereo TOSLink. A front-panel headphone output makes monitoring convenient. Whether you're recording to your computer, or adding I/O to your AVB audio network, the MOTU LP32 interface is a smart, flexible solution for managing optical ADAT signals.Connect to your computer, audio network, or iOS device
With USB 2.0 and AVB Ethernet connectivity, the LP32 is ready to connect to your computer, AVB audio network, or iOS device. It can even be controlled via Wi-Fi, allowing you to route signals, apply effects processing, and create multiple mixes, all wirelessly from your iPad or laptop.Record, convert, split, and mix
The MOTU LP32 is a great choice for connecting your existing converters and recording to your Mac, PC, or iOS device. Beyond typical audio interface duties, AudioBuys engineers discovered that the LP32 is a flexible tool for all manner of tasks. Use it to mix up to 48 channels of digital audio, while applying world-class DSP-based effects and processing, all with ultra-low latency. Convert ADAT signals to TOSLink and vice versa. Or split one input source to multiple outputs — whether you're in a recording, broadcast, or performance environment, the LP32 offers the control you need to integrate with large-scale systems.Comprehensive metering and simple front-panel controls
The LP32's full-color LCD screen displays signal activity for all inputs and outputs. And while the front-panel controls are very simple (only five buttons plus a headphone volume control), they provide full access to all hardware functions.Included audio analysis tools
When you're managing hundreds of channels of digital audio in a large-scale facility, the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems fast is paramount. The LP32's software interface gives you access to precision analysis tools including a full-screen, real-time FFT display, a spectrogram waterfall display, an oscilloscope, an X-Y plot, and a phase analyzer.DSP emulations of classic hardware EQs, compressors, and more
Built-in DSP means you can apply outstanding effects processing to any input or output on the LP32, without taxing your host computer or adding latency. And these aren't generic effects — tap into compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A, EQ modeled after British analog mixing consoles, vintage reverb and more.MOTU LP32 USB/AVB Audio Interface Features:
- Compact audio interface with 64 channels of optical ADAT I/O
- Each I/O bank can operate as 8 channels of ADAT, 4 channels of SMUX, or 2 channels of stereo TOSLink
- Offers standalone operation, plus wireless control via Wi-Fi (requires router, not included)
- Built-in DSP to apply studio-quality EQ, compression, reverb and more
- 48-channel console-style mixer with 7 stereo aux buses, 3 stereo groups, and access to 64 network inputs
- Connects to your Mac or PC via USB 2.0 (supports USB 3.0 and iOS)
- Connects to your AVB network via Ethernet
- Daisy-chain multiple interfaces via Ethernet to add more I/O
- Built-in headphone output for monitoring
- Ultra-low latency
|4 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, SMUX)|
|4 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, SMUX)|
|1 x Ethernet (AVB)|
|1 x 1/4"|
|1 x Type B|
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.