The McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in makes short work of removing noise like low-frequency rumble and high-frequency hiss from your audio. The NF575 Noise Filter uses a series of ultra-precise notch filters with a wide range of flexibility. For noise such as tape hiss or 60Hz hum, the NF575 Noise Filter will let you filter it out transparently without affecting the audio you want to keep. You'll love how well the McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in can clean up your noisy audio.McDSP NF575 Noise Filter Native Plug-in at a Glance
- Seven filters for sonic precision
- Linkable notch filters for cyclical noise
- Notch filter solo function
The McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in gives you five notch filters plus highpass/lowpass filters for precision noise filtering. Use the highpass filter to fix low-frequency rumble, and the lowpass filter to remove hiss and other high-frequency noise. For noise that inhabits specific frequency ranges, use the notch filters to zero-in and eliminate it without affecting your music.Linkable notch filters for cyclical noise
Sometimes cyclical noise, like a rumbling air conditioner, can have both a fundamental frequency and overtones that are harmonically related. You can link the notch filters in the NF575 Noise Filter to automatically target the harmonics of the first filter frequency in the series, or you can link them at any frequency interval for easy control over multiple frequency bands at once.Notch filter solo function
For precise noise removal, you need to be able to hear what you're taking away, not just what's left behind. The NF575 Noise Filter lets you solo any notch filter, ensuring that you're only removing noise and not the material that you're trying to clean up.McDSP NF575 Noise Filter Native Plug-in Features
- Noise reduction plug-in with seven highly-adjustable filters
- Sonically transparent operation - filters noise without affecting your music
- Lowpass and highpass filters have adjustable slopes from 6dB/Octave to 36dB/Octave
- Notch filter bands can be linked for faster elimination of harmonically-related noises
- Mono and Stereo components included
- Mac/PC: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AudioSuite
The McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in makes short work of noisy audio!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.