While mainly designed for bass guitar, the BBBO can also be used with other instruments for low, dynamically controlled distortion.
Drive: sets the amount of distortion and sustain, as well as the type of distortion. Lower settings give dynamically controlled overdrive, the unit distorts more the harder you strike the strings and there is no definite clipping point, but rather different shades of distortion as the amplitude changes.
Higher settings will give more compressed sounds.
A good starting point with most basses is fully CCW, turn the knob until you find the overdrive level that suits your playing. Lower settings are good for old school tube amplifier tone, while higher settings gives denser distortion.
Nature: is a tonecontrol for filtering and to control what register distorts. Turning CCW gives more lowend and also distortion in the lower registers. Turning CW gives an emphasis in the upper midrange for more protruding solo bass tone.
- Input impedance approximately 500K Ohms
- Recommended load 50K Ohms
- Current consumption at 9V approximately 4 mA
- Max gain at 1KHz approximately 50 dB
- Supply voltage range 8-12V’s
- True bypass
- 6F22 9V battery or DC eliminator
- 2.1 mm plug
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.