Put Lynx's LT-MADI expansion interface into your Aurora 8 or Aurora 16 converter, and experience the amazing performance of MADI connectivity! Plug the LT-MADI into your Aurora's L-slot, and you get up to 192kHz quality, two optical ports, and two coaxial ports. You can daisy chain up to four Aurora converters (and other MADI devices) using a single MADI link! Because MADI is so effective at carrying multi-channel audio over large runs, it's perfect for both live venues and recording studios. Put this incredible technology to work in your Aurora, with the LT-MADI expansion!Lynx LT-MADI Expansion Interface for Aurora Converter Features
- Two MADI optical ports
- Two MADI coaxial ports
- Supports 64 channels at 44.1 / 48 kHz; 32 channels at 88.2 / 96 kHz; 16 channels at 176.4 / 192 kHz. All bidirectional.
- Coaxial I/O supported for up to 100 meter distance
- Optical I/O supported for up to 2,000 meter distance
- Allows daisy chaining of up to four Aurora converters and other MADI devices on a single MADI link
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock technology virtually eliminates jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or used to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Controlled from the front panel of the Aurora converter or by Aurora remote control software via MIDI
The Lynx LT-MADI expansion interface adds high-performance MADI connectivity to your Aurora converter!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.