Want world-class conversion? The Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System gives it to you. Three high-performance components in one - an A/D converter, a D/A converter, and a high-end headphone amp (with its own dedicated D/A converter), Hilo serves up the pristine, transparent audio quality for which Lynx is famous. You also get a 32-channel internal mixer, along with other useful features - all controlled from an intuitive LCD touchscreen. For mastering and critical listening, you want the best conversion technology available - the Lynx Hilo Reference.Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System at a Glance
- Stunning signal quality
- Robust I/O flexibility
- Open-ended software platform
The Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System upholds Lynx's reputation for pristine, transparent audio quality. Hilo's analog stages and converter topology designs raise the bar for low distortion and noise, while maintaining stunning transparency in A/D and D/A conversion.Robust I/O flexibility
With 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs, plus 32 channels possible via its LSlot port, the Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System gives you beaucoup I/O. Throw in an internal 32-channel mixer to control it all, and you've got massive I/O flexibility.Open-ended software platform
Lynx's Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System is built upon an open-ended software platform that allows for future measurement, metering, diagnostics, and personalization feature updates - all using the Hilo's intuitive touchscreen LCD!Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System Features
- 3-in-1 unit: AD converter, DA converter, and Headphone Amp with its own dedicated D/A converter
- 3 unique sets of analog outputs: main analog out, monitor and headphone outs (both with volume)
- Flexible digital I/O offers a choice of AES/EBU, SPDIF via coax or TOSlink, or ADAT formats
- Innovative analog stage and converter topology design for ultra low noise and distortion
- 480 x 272 pixel LCD touchscreen for easy operation and monitoring
- A 32-channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs plus 32 channels possible via LSlot
- AC powered with battery operation available
- Open-ended software platform allows for future updates
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
For mastering and critical listening, you can rely on the Lynx Hilo Reference Converter!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.