As far as guitar clean boosts go, the Katana is KING TONE. It's the pedal to have for the finishing touch on your tone. Want a mirror image of your tone, only louder? This is it. The Katana is also a fat, harmonically rich boost, just pull out on the volume knob and stretch your imagination with overdriven tone! You can keep it on all the time to push your amp harder, or as an occasional boost to cut through the mix.
Two modes, Pure Clean and High Gain
- With the speed knob Pushed In, think of it as a volume control that goes to 20.
- With the speed knob Pulled Out, it's a cutting boost with a bit of gain. Not quite an overdrive, just overdriven tube grit and edge to your tone.
Pure FET TONE, Large Supply Voltage, Very tube-like yet punchy and studio flat in frequency response.
Where should you use the Katana Boost?
The Katana Boost can be used as the first effect in your chain or last effect, and anywhere in between...it depends on what you want to do. If you want to push your distortion pedal (for more distortion) or other pedals harder (great for many chorus and other time-based modulation effects), then use the Katana right before those effects. If you want to have the same sound only louder or with some tube amp break-up, then use it as the last effect in your setup.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.