The Caverns Delay Reverb V2 dual effect pedal combines delay and reverb for the perfect end to any pedal board. It features Keeley's analog style tape delay with modulation options. The 650ms of warm delay combine with Spring, Shimmer or Modulated Reverb. Now with True-Bypass or Trails option. Because of its small and compact design, the Caverns is a perfect fit for any fly-rig or small board where you have tight space requirements. The V2 features Keeley's most popular time-based effects, blended perfectly and fine-tuned over two years. It will be an amazing addition to any board.FEATURES
- Spring Mode – Black Face Amp style spring reverb with F Style Tremolo
- Modulation Mode – Choral modulation to the reverb for a huge, cavernous reverb
- Shimmer Mode – Reverb with emphasis on octave-up voices in reverb trails The Delay side of the pedal incorporates Keeley’s popular Magnetic Echo circuit, designed to emulate analog tape delay lines. Three way switchable modulation gives you options for adding Wow and Flutter to the repeats Top-Mounted Jacks allow for a compact pedalboard layout.
- True-Bypass or Trails
- Top-Mounted Jacks allow for a compact pedalboard layout
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.