The impressively versatile JDK Audio R22 compressor gives you two complete channels of API-style compression. In fact, the topology of the R22 compressor includes the same amazing compressor circuitry that API included in their legendary ATI Paragon mixing console, so you get the same classic compression style and sound you've heard on countless hit records. Each of the JDK Audio R22's channels includes the patented "THRUST" switch, which prevents high frequencies from being crushed out of existence, even when you need to dial in serious compression at higher ratios.
The R22 particularly shines when coupled with other vintage-American-style processors, such as the JDK R24 EQ. Its easy-to-use controls make dialing the right sound quick and simple, and custom VU metering (both for output levels and gain reduction) let you keep a close watch on your levels. You can use each of the R22's channels as completely separate single-channel compressors and link them together to compress stereo material, or sum them together via a true RMS summing circuit, which provides ultra smooth multiple level compression.JDK Audio R22 2-channel Compressor Features at a Glance
- 2 channels of API's patented award winning compressor circuitry
- The same compressor circuit originally designed into all ATI Paragon mixing consoles
- Custom VU metering of both output and gain reduction
- Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing
- Patented THRUST circuit preserves high-frequency material even during extreme compression
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up Gain controls
- Switchable metering of output level and gain reduction
- Above threshold LED indication
- Switchable hard-knee or soft-knee compression
- Fully balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Input Impedance:15Kohms Balanced
- Bandwidth: +/- 0.5db, 20Hz-50kHz
- THD+N @ 1kHz, +4dBu:<0.005%
- Maximum Level:+19dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:-88dBu (comp in), -92dBu (bypass), -106dB
- Crosstalk:<84dB @ 20kHz
- Stereo link:True RMS power summing
- Meter: -20 to +3 VU Output Level, 0 to -15dB gain reduction, switchable
- THreshold range:-40dBu to +15dBu
- Ratio range:1:1 to 10:1
- Makeup gain range:0dB to +20dB
- Hard or soft knee switchable
- Flat or THRUST side chain filter switchable
- Attach time:Program and control adaptive, 10mSec to 40mSec
- Release time:Program and control adaptive, 30mSec to 400mSec
- Current:93mA, 10.8VoltAmps (internal power supply)
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight:12 lbs.
The JDK Audio R22 gives you two channels of classic API compression at an amazing low price!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.