You don't need to sacrifice tone or style with the Jackson Kelly KEXMG electric guitar. You've got two EMG humbucking pickups - the same kind used by some of the most aggressive guitarists in the world. And you can dive-bomb to your heart's content, thanks to the Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge. Crank up your favorite amplifier, dig into a big fat chord, and the Kelly KEXMG absolutely sings. Best of all, the compound-radius fretboard means you've got exceptional playability across the entire neck.
Jackson Kelly KEXMG Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Built to look and sound mean
- EMG 81 and 85 pickups churn out classic tones
- Speedy neck for fast runs up the frets
Built to look and sound mean
The Jackson Kelly KEXMG's body shape - with sharp corners and an angular profile - just exudes mean. This vibe continues up the neck, with pearloid shark fin inlays spanning the fretboard. The classic pointed 6-in-line headstock rounds out this mean-looking metal machine.
EMG 81 and 85 pickups churn out classic tones
At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, our guitar guys are pickup fanatics, and EMG has quite a following around here. Hard rockers and aggressive players have turned to EMG active pickups for their amazing tone, exceptional dynamic response, and reliable performance. You get EMG 81 and EMG 85 pickups in the Kelly KEXMG, ready to sound as clean or as mean as your style calls for.
Speedy neck for fast runs up the frets
The Kelly KEXMG features a 12"-16" compound-radius fretboard for ultimate playability. The fingerboard is rounder near the nut for easy chord-grabbing and rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big string bends. With a neck that plays this slick, you'll be up at the 24th fret before you know it.
Jackson Kelly KEXMG Solidbody Electric Guitar Features
- Fast-playing neck thanks to compound-radius fingerboard
- Plenty of output from EMG 81 and 85 active humbuckers
- Floyd Rose Special bridge for deep dive-bombing
- Aggressive tones and looks
- Basswood body for light weight
Unleash your metal tendencies with the Jackson Kelly KEXMG solidbody electric guitar!
Jackson Kelly KEXMG Electric Guitar Tech Specs
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Kelly
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Silverburst
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Bound Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Classic Jackson Sharkfin
- Number of Frets 24 Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Bridge/Tailpiece Floyd Rose Special Bridge
- Tuners Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Number of Pickups 2
- Neck Pickup EMG 85 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Position Blade Switch
- Strings (.009-.042)
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.