When you need perfect vocals, iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite provides you with the sound-shaping power of a dozen processing plug-ins, all tuned specifically for professional vocal production. Inside, you'll find compression and equalization, pitch correction and harmony, and wonderful effects such as a plate reverb modeled a classic EMT 140. But you don't need to dive below the hood to get a ton out of Nectar 2, thanks to its extensive preset library and easy-to-use overview view. No matter what kind of vocal material you work with, AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure you'll find endless uses for the iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite vocal processing plug-in.iZotope Nectar 2 Vocal Production Suite Vocal Processing Plug-in at a Glance
- Overview Mode makes getting the perfect vocal sound easy
- Dive in for total under-the-hood tweaking in Advanced Mode
- Get creative with powerful pitch correction, harmony, and effects
Dialing in the perfect vocal sound with Nectar 2 is easy. When you work in Overview Mode, all you have to do is select the perfect preset from a wide selection of genres and styles. There are complete vocal chain presets for everything from cutting-edge pop to old-school Motown. Nectar 2's simple overview window lets you adjust each parameter of the effects chain without wading through the minutia. Plus, each style comes with its own custom parameters for tweaking multiple settings at once, such as Presence, Drive, Depth, Clarity, Warmth, Sparkle and Bite. Getting great vocals fast couldn't be easier!Dive in for total under-the-hood tweaking in Advanced Mode
If you like to get tweaky with your sound, simply switch Nectar 2 over to Advanced Mode and dive in! Each of the processors has its own in-depth menu. Want to add modern hard-tuning to a blues-style preset? No problem. Or you can crank up the De-Esser and Breath Control settings on an old-time radio style preset. You can even completely rearrange the whole effects chain with drag-and-drop simplicity or start from scratch and make your own custom presets. When you have iZotope Nectar 2, there's no end to what you can do with your vocals!Get creative with powerful pitch correction, harmony, and effects
Nectar 2 adds a ton of goodies to your sonic arsenal, including an amazing graphic pitch editor, a fully loaded harmony engine, and amazing new effects. On its own, Nectar 2's Pitch Editor section easily rivals some free-standing pitch correction plug-ins, providing you with in-depth, note-by-note control over your vocals. It's the perfect complement to Nectar 2's Breath Control module! Next, there's Nectar 2's harmony engine, which offers you both intelligent automatic settings and MIDI control to help you craft the perfect backing vocals. And to top it all of, you also get an amazing plate reverb modeled on a real vintage EMT 140 along with half a dozen other cool new effects.iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite Vocal Processing Plug-in Features
- A complete suite of vocal effects, processors, plus pitch correction and harmony
- Overview mode lets you adjust all of the most important parameters in a single window, making basic operation simple
- Advanced mode allows you to dive into each module for full control over your vocal sound
- Redesigned Pitch Editor provides full note-by-note graphic tuning in addition to automatic pitch correction
- Harmony module lets you craft backing vocals via intelligent automatic settings or MIDI control
- Breath Control allows you to dial in or crush out breath noise
- Compressor Module packed with enough features to easily stand alone - includes optical, solid-state, and parallel compression modes among others
- De-Esser intelligently turns down sibilance for extreme clarity
- Saturation engine provides 5 different saturation modes, including Analog, Retro, Tape, Tube, and Warm
- Doubler with gain, pan, pitch, and delay controls adds modern thickening effect to up to 4 separate additional voices
- EQ with detailed visual feedback - based on iZotope's award-winning multiband EQ design
- Gate lets you clean up the dead space between vocal phrases, wiping out mic bleed or background noise
- Limiter includes iZotope's intelligent limiter technology and level histogram display for precise control over the loudness threshold of your track
- Fully loaded effects module lets you spice up your vocal sound
- Expertly modeled EMT 140 Plate Reverb module with vintage preamp saturation control lets you add classic depth and dimension to your sound
- Compatible with AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS/AS plug-in hosts
Whip your vocals into shape, with iZotope's Nectar 2 Production Suite!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.