Now it's possible to come by real analog gain and saturation from a pedalboard-sized guitar amp! The ISP Technologies Stealth Ultra-Lite is a Class AB amp/preamp with 90W RMS of gain (180W peak) to drive even a power-hungry 4x12". Enjoy the high headroom and let your pedals season your sound, or drive the input for glorious analog-colored breakup. The Stealth Ultra-Lite is so efficient that it rivals Class D amps in its class, saving your back for the long sets and your expensive half-stack for the studio.Lightweight and powerful
We love our big amps for the studio, where the scrutiny of the mics and the energy of the performance will live on forever. But for stage use, the ISP Stealth Ultra-Lite prolongs the life of your prized gear and saves you the time and hassle of hauling it.All-analog signal path
Don't let the Stealth Ultra-Lite hear you call it sterile. This Class AB power amp with tone-shaping preamp section will give life to your pedalboard in a way that only true analog juice can, without the unnecessary weight and risk of hauling your pricey tube amp around town.Perfect for pedalists
If you're like AudioBuy guitarists, you've spent a lot of time and money getting your signal right on your board— your pedals and power distribution are dialed in, and your tone is on fleek. So why risk coloring your sound with 50 lbs of tubes and circuitry just to get stage volume? The pint-sized ISP Stealth Ultra-Lite gives you a blank canvas for your pedalboard along with plenty of juice to be heard.Upgraded with preamp and EQ
The Stealth Ultra-Lite sees a number of improvements over of the original Stealth. For starters, its built-in 12dB preamp means it's ready for guitar-level signals straight away, and particularly voiced for pedals. Another improvement is the 2-band EQ section, which offers 10dB of cut or boost in the bass and treble registers to compensate for stubborn speaker cabinets.ISP Technologies Stealth Ultra-Lite Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Portable amp for your pedalboard
- Measures just 5" x 4"
- All you need to drive a speaker cabinet
- Enough power to hang with a drummer
- 90W RMS (180W peak) of all-analog, Class AB power
- 12dB preamp is ready for guitar-level signals
- High headroom — great for pedals
- True analog breakup when you drive the input
- Bass and Treble EQs tame stubborn cabs with 10dB of cut or gain
- Delayed power-up — eliminates pops
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.