As the legion of converts to Iron Label, the made-for-metal guitar series, continues to grow, the Ibanez continues tap the seismic underworld for inspiration. With the 8-string RGIT28FE they may have struck sonic gold. Working from the "chassis" of their famous RG, they have unified body and neck, via "Neck-Thru" construction, thus achieving mind-boggling sustain.
The Ibanez RGIT28FE's Ash Wing body is the perfect combination -substantial, yet comfortable. The 27" scale, 7pc Maple/ Walnut thru constructed neck feature jumbo frets and an Ebony fingerboard that not only provides optimal articulation, but enhances playing speed as well. Working from the philosophy that player comfort translates to speed, the original innovators of the fast neck have surpassed themselves with the "Nitro Wizard" neck design.
And no matter what your signal chain, the paired EMG 808s in the neck position and the bridge guarantees a thick, complex distortion from which to carve your signature sound. The reliable Gibraltar II-8 sits at the lowest possible height, out of way of the picking hand. And the performance enhancing kill switch puts you in command of a head-turning strobe effect. With the purposefully Spartan Iron Label, you won't find a feature here that doesn't contribute directly to waking the dead.
Ibanez RGIT28 Iron Label Electric Guitar Features
- 27" scale 5pc Maple/ Walnut "Nitro Wizard 8" through neck
- Ash body
- Ebony fIngerboard
- Jumbo frets
- EMG 808 Pickups
- Gotoh MG-T locking tuners
- Gibraltar Standard II-8 bridge
- Neck: 27" scale 5pc Maple/ Walnut "Nitro Wizard 8" through neck
- Body: Ash
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: Jumbo
- Neck pickup: EMG 808 (H)
- Bridge pickup: EMG 808 (H)
- Tuners: Gotoh MG-T locking tuners
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II-8
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
- Special Electronics: Kill switch equipped
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120-8 Nickel wound strings equipped
- Factory Tuning (from 1st to 8th): 1D#, 2A#, 3F#, 4C#, 5G#, 6D#, 7A#, 8F
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.