The Ibanez Prestige Series embodies over 40 years of dedication to building high-quality electric guitars and basses for the discriminating musician. Instruments bearing the Prestige moniker represent the pinnacle of Japanese luthiery and are proudly played by some of the most respected musicians in the world.
Designed for the pro musician, the SR5006OL is a stunning 6-string bass from the acclaimed Prestige Series. The body consists of a Mahogany core with Oil finish Wenge front and back caps. Wenge is an excellent tonewood with qualities. It delivers excellent punch and projection with a response that is immediate and balanced. The SR5006OL neck is a 5-pc Wenge/Bubinga Atlas-6 HP neck with KTS TITANIUM rod for the ultimate in stability and reliability. A Wenge fretboard, embedded with elegant Abalone & Pearl oval inlays, makes a striking, chic impression. The Mono-Rail V bridge system provides superior string isolation with maximum vibration transfer and is designed for quick, precise intonation adjustments.
For electronics, the SR5006OL features Bartolini custom pickups, specifically designed for Ibanez to have a deeper tone in the neck position while retaining a bright timbre in the bridge. By adjusting the Blend control, a wide range of sounds are accessible before any EQ is applied. Equalization controls include a 3-band Active EQ with a bypass switch and a mid frequency switch for the ultimate in tone management.
Ibanez Prestige SR5006 6-String Electric Bass Guitar Features
- Neck: Atlas-6 HP 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck w/KTS TITANIUM rods
- Body: Wenge top/Mahogany/Wenge back body
- Fingerboard: Wenge
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl & Abalone oval
- Medium frets
- Pickups: Bartolini Custom neck pu, Bartolini Custom bridge pu
- EQ: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/Eq bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- Bridge: Mono-rail V bridge
- Hardware color : Gold
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.