Whether you need a small-footprint amplifier head for your studio or a lightweight chassis for your on-the-go bass rig, you're going to love the MB200 by Gallien-Krueger! This tiny, lightweight amplifier virtually defines the Gallien-Krueger philosophy of providing products that meet the real needs of real musicians. The MB200 is one of the smallest bass heads in its class, but it doesn't skimp on important features. A 4-band EQ lets you dial in exactly the tone you want, and a switchable 10dB pad lets you hit the MB200 with the hottest active pickups.
Gallien-Krueger MB200 Bass Amplifier Head Features
- 200 watts at 4 ohms or 140 watts at 8 ohms
- 10dB pad
- 4-band active EQ with contour
- 1/4" headphone/line output
- XLR output, pre/post EQ
- speakON output
In the studio or onstage, the Gallien-Krueger MB200 bass amplifier head is the lightweight amp you can trust!
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.