A classic with three blade-buckers, modern refinements and superb craftsmanship.
The G&L Legacy Special blends contemporary refinements from the Leo Fender-designed S-500 and Comanche models with potent blade 'buckers designed by Paul Gagon. And not all blade pickups are the same; while all are humbucking, there's a fine line between going for power and losing that characteristic chime and quack or classic single coils. If you're up for a meatier tone but don't want to stray too far, the Legacy Special makes for an excellent choice.
Just like the Alnico-equipped Legacy, the Legacy Special includes Leo's PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup. What's more, the Legacy Special features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy Specials' hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12" radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious deluxe Tolex hardshell case, you'll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that'll have your pulse racing.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- G&L Dual-Blade in neck and middle position, G&L Power-Blade in bridge position
- Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes (chose in drop down menu)
- Hard rock maple with rosewood fingerboard
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1-5/8" nut-width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato with chrome plated brass saddles
- 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system)
Experience the genius of Leo's contribution to the guitar-playing world.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.