The black Fujifilm TCL-X100 Telephoto Conversion Lens is a 1.4x conversion lens for the 23mm lens on an X100 or X100S digital camera. It produces an effective focal length of 33mm, which is equivalent to a 50mm in the 35mm format. For maintaining optical quality this lens has a Super EBC coating which minimizes ghosting and flare to ensure excellent sharpness and contrast.
The TCL-X100's construction is comprised of 4 elements within 4 groups, which provides a minimum working distance of 5.5" for close-up photography. And, for ease of use, the camera will produce markings within the optical viewfinder and provide 100% coverage with the electronic viewfinder allowing proper framing of your subject. This converter also matches the finish and design of the cameras and features a front filter thread of 67mm for attaching optional filters.
FUJIFILM TCL-X100 Telephoto Conversion Lens Highlights
- For Fujifilm X100/X100S Digital Camera
- Converts Lens to 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Magnification Factor: 1.4x
- Super EBC Coating
- Construction: 4 Elements / 4 Groups
- Minimum Working Distance: 5.5"
- Front Filter Thread: 67mm
- Matches Look and Finish of X100 & X100S
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.