We like the Focusrite RedNet D16R AES3-RedNet bridge at AudioBuy for its redundant power supplies and redundant network connectivity, which give you the reliability and peace of mind you need in a live sound or broadcast environment. The RedNet D16R gives you 16 channels of AES3 digital I/O, all available from anywhere on your RedNet network. The best part is that each input pair can have its own sample rate, making it easy to incorporate AES signals for many different sources without worrying about sample rate mis-matches. Whether you're managing a live sound system, an educational facility, or any other large audio installation, you owe it to yourself to check out the power of RedNet and the Focusrite RedNet D16R.
Focusrite RedNet D16R AES3-RedNet Bridge
- Expand your RedNet network with AES3
- Asynchronous sample rates throughout
- Convenient remote control via the RedNet network
Expand your RedNet network with AES3
One of the biggest benefits of a RedNet system is the ability to network many different audio interfaces in different locations via a simple Ethernet cable. The RedNet D16R makes it simple to expand your RedNet system further, with up to 16 channels of digital I/O via AES3-equipped mixing consoles and audio interfaces. For example, a school could connect the AES output of a digital mixing console running sound in the theatre to the RedNet D16R, and all audio could be accessed for recording in the school's recording studios via the RedNet network.
Asynchronous sample rates throughout
When you're dealing with dozens of channels of networked audio and the ability to easily interface with digital systems, you don't want to worry about sample rate mismatches. Thankfully, the RedNet D16R has asynchronous sample rate converters on each input pair. So even if your RedNet system is operating at 96kHz, and you're connecting via AES at 48kHz, you can expect seamless operation without having to adjust sample rates.
Convenient remote control via the RedNet network
Because you'll be using the RedNet D16R as a component of a large-scale system, Focusrite makes it easy for you to control and re-route signals via a simple software control panel. No matter where you are in your facility, if you have access to the RedNet network then you have complete control over every RedNet device connected to that network.
Focusrite RedNet D16R AES3-RedNet Bridge Features
- Expand your RedNet system with 16 AES3 inputs
- Dual Ethernet connectors for network redundancy, with locking etherCON connectors
- Redundant power supplies
- Slave either the RedNet systems or AES3 streams to an external word clock
- Two channels of S/PDIF digital I/O for more flexibility
- Asynchronous sample rate convertors (ASRC) allow AES3 and RedNet systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates
Enhance your RedNet system with the Focusrite RedNet D16R!
- Computer Connectivity IP Network
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O 16 x 16
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz
- Digital Inputs 1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x DB-25, 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Digital Outputs 1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x DB-25, 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Clock I/O 1 x Word Clock (In), 1 x Word Clock (Out)
- Data I/O 2 x etherCON Ethernet
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Manufacturer Part Number RedNetD16R
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.