The Hot 70 Pickup Set will give you sweet cleans to full-throttle crunch - noise free.
The EMG Retro Active Hot 70 set utilizes Ceramic magnets in the bridge and Alnico 5 in the neck producing high output, Van Halen and ZZ Top-like tone of the late 70’s. This traditional open-coil design set has a vintage look that players love. Each pickup is outfitted with a uniquely voiced plug-in FET preamp, giving you low-impedance output while alleviating virtually all noise, hum and buzz common in passive pickups. The outputs are voiced to give you an even volume between the neck and bridge for smooth pickup transitions. This powerful pickup set is available in black, zebra and black/red zebra. The Hot 70 set delivers all the passive feel and dynamic response of traditional passive humbuckers, combined with all the advantages of active technology. Complete versatility is at your fingertips from the biggest rock tones to the sweetest cleans and everything between. The past has never sounded so good.FEATURES
- Open-coil design for a vintage look
- Ceramic magnets in bridge, Alnico 5 in neck
- FET preamp allows low-impedance output and eliminates noise, hum and buzz
- Available in black, zebra and black/red zebra
Get the clarity that a humbucking pickup was designed to have in the beginning with the EMG Hot 70 Pickup set. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: RA 350A Alnico 5
- Bridge: RA 370C Ceramic
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel:
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: FET preamp requires a 9 Volt battery is required and 25KA Ohm Controls are used for volume and tone
- 2 25K each Volume and Tone post
- 1 Battery bus
- 1 Stereo Output Jack
- 1 Two Pickup in/out bus
- 2 pair mounting screws & springs
- 2 Pickup Cables
- 4 Connect Cables
- 1 Output Cable
- 1 Battery Cable
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.