The Tube Zipper combines a tube OD with an envelope filter. Just picture your guitar signal being massaged by a complex set of filters moving through a vacuum tube maze. Energized by two 12AX7EH tubes, the Tube Zipper's patented moving filter gang tastefully adds controlled analog harmonics to your signal. In typical EH fashion, each control can be set over the edge, generating a host of novel tones. Add some Tron or Trill a la mode!
Artists such as George Clinton and John Frusciante trust the Tube Zipper, so why shouldn't you?
Electro-Harmonix Tube Zipper Pedal Features
- True bypass using a mechanical relay
- Overdrive stage allows interaction with the envelope follower for hard hitting sweeps and frequency color
- Tron mode allows the filter to sweep smoothly, following your amplitude's envelope
- Trill mode allows modulation to be added to the envelope as the filter sweeps
- Switchable up or down filter sweep directions
- Input gain boosts the signal before the filter drive
- Resonance control adjusts the Q or peak of the filter ranging up to self-oscillation
- Two Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 vacuum tubes included
- 12VAC-1000 power supply included
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.