The Electro-Harmonix HOG2 takes E-H's harmonic octave generation effect to new levels of creativity. You can unveil entirely new tones with anything from extreme sub bass to powerful multi-octave chords, including fifth and third intervals. Dedicated Filtering and envelope control, with numerous setup options, make the HOG2 easy to personalize. And no special pickup is required, and updated algorithms remain glitch-free even at extreme settings. And with the included expression pedal, you'll be pushing sonic boundaries with the Electro-Harmonix HOG2 harmonic octave generator!
electro-harmonix HOG2 Harmonic Octave Generator Pedal
- 10 faders control 10 intervals of pitch
- Seven unique expression modes, plus an included expression pedal
- Dual envelope generators let you fine-tune the effect
10 faders control 10 intervals of pitch
Simply put, the Electro-Harmonix HOG2 creates harmonics that weren't present in your guitar's signal originally. 10 intervals of pitch can be mixed by using 10 surface faders, which may then be played polyphonically with perfect tracking:
- 1 octaves down
- 2 octaves down
- Original pitch
- One Fifth up
- 1 octave up
- 1 octave + a perfect fifth
- 2 octaves up
- 2 octaves up + a major third
- 3 octaves up
- 4 octaves up
Seven unique expression modes, plus an included expression pedal
Seven unique expression modes are accessible via the Exp button, expression pedal, and MIDI. Octave bends, step bends, volume control, user defined Wah-Wah, Filter control, plus two unique freeze modes. With Freeze Gliss mode, your expression pedal freezes a chord while letting you play over it having your frozen notes gliss to meet your new notes. The Freeze Volume freezes a chord allowing you to control its volume, with an expression pedal, as you play on top of it. The best part? The expression pedal is included with the HOG2!
Dual envelope generators let you fine-tune the effect
Dual Envelope generators that work with both the higher and lower frequency ranges let you create effects that swell and decay with exceptional movement. For example, you can make the sub-octave effects "full on", while making the higher harmonics fade in etherically. 12dB per octave 2-pole lowpass filter and resonance controls manipulate the tone while also being a critical element within the expression modes.
Electro-Harmonix HOG2 Harmonic Octave Generator Pedal Features
- 10 faders control 10 pitch intervals, generating harmonics not present in your original signal
- Expression pedal for real-time control is included
- Dual envelope generators let you shape the attack and decay of the harmonic generation
- Seven unique expression modes let you add movement and dimension to the effect
- Power supply included
Expand your guitar's harmonic reach with the Electro-Harmonix HOG2!
Electro-Harmonix HOG2 Pedal Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Polyphonic Harmonic Octave Generator
- Inputs 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included Yes
- Height 4.2"
- Width 13"
- Depth 12"
- Weight 5.4 lbs.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.