With 720 seconds (12 minutes) of stereo recording time on 10 independent loops and unlimited overdubbing, the compact 720 Stereo Looper provides guitarists with an intuitive tool that’s perfect for practice and live performance.
Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper pedal Features
- Extra-long 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- 10 independent loops
- Undo-Redo, Reverse and ½ Speed Effects at the touch of a button
- High-quality, uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A converters plus 44.1kHz sample rate
- Stereo in/out for enhanced usability… record two instruments at once
- Foot controller input provides a way to use popular 3-button foot controllers to change a bank up or down, and gives access to instant Undo-Redo
- Silent footswitches
- Loop fadeout (trails) mode
- Includes EHX9.6DC power supply
- Works on 9V battery and provides extended battery life
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper pedal Controls
LEVEL Knob – Controls the output level of the Loop being played. Your dry signal remains at unity signal level from input to output. The dry signal also remains analog throughout the 720.
LOOP Footswitch – Use the LOOP footswitch to record, overdub, and playback loops. The LOOP footswitch can also be used to stop and undo-redo loops. See the QUICK START GUIDE on page 5 to learn how to use this footswitch to create loops.
STOP/FX Footswitch – The STOP/FX footswitch can be set to either STOP mode or FX mode. Select either mode by pressing and holding the PUSH: MODE button for 2-seconds. When in STOP mode, a DOT appears on the display next to the STOP label. When in FX mode, the DOT is off.
- REC LED – Indicates when a loop is being recorded or overdubbed.
- PLAY LED – Indicates when a loop is being played or overdubbed.
- MEM LED – Indicates loop audio is in memory for the current loop bank.
LOOP Knob and PUSH: MODE Button – The LOOP knob has no pointer because it is attached to a rotary encoder that can be continuously rotated in either direction. This knob also has a PUSH: MODE button with two functions: 1) to cycle through one of three available modes, and 2) once a mode is selected, to adjust the value of that mode from 0-9. All modes and values are shown on the digit display.
SELECTING/ ADJUSTING MODES – The 3 selectable modes are toggled on and off by pressing the MODE button once. When mode-select is active, the digit display will flash the currently selected mode. Turn the LOOP knob to cycle through the three possible modes:
L = Loop Select
p = Loop Progress
F = Fadeout Time
When you arrive at the mode you would like to adjust, press the MODE button once to select the mode. The display will stop flashing and it will show the selected mode value from 0-9. The selected mode can now be adjusted with the LOOP knob from 0-9.
REVERSE Button – Press the REVERSE button to play the loop in reverse. The REVERSE button glows red when enabled. Reverse can be used at any time to playback or overdub a loop.
½ SPEED Button – Pressing the ½ SPEED button causes the pitch of the loop to go down one octave and the tempo is halved. If a loop is overdubbed during half-speed mode, returning to normal speed playback causes the pitch of the overdub to go up one octave and the tempo is doubled. The ½ SPEED button glows red when enabled. ½ SPEED can be used at any time during playback or while overdubbing a loop.
FX LED – Indicates when an effect is active. The FX LED automatically lights when the REVERSE or ½ SPEED buttons are used and the STOP/FX footswitch is programmed to operate in STOP mode. Alternatively, the FX LED will toggle on/off each time the STOP/FX footswitch is pressed and programmed to operate in FX mode.
- Buy products online with confidence.
- We ship FEDEX worldwide to most countries including Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction AudioBuy offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the and general products such as stock availability , price matching , price quotes , date of manufacture etc. We will help you to select from the best products available.